http://owlandmonkey.co.uk/product-tag/shaving-soap/ Patía The Chocolate-Biscuit Conspiracy with The Golden Horde, 1984
1. The Chocolate Biscuit The song that has become the anthem for a dedicated new generation. “In my innyr myndes eye, I have seen Tim Leary jam with The Archives” – GuruWeirdbrain
2. Young and Happy Here because we love it, and we love you too ……
3. Communist for the F.B.I. The song that started it all. The first ever written by The Horde for Bob, on which they spontaneously create together, a maelstrom of aural conceptual and experiential (not to say conspiratorial) uniqueness.
4. Little U.F.O. At last, the truth about flying saucers! surf music lives, as Bob explains.
5. Black Flag Bob’s lyrics, written for The American Medical Associations’ final gig at Ingolstadt with The Horde attacking the listener with a virtual sonic assault!!
6. Lawrence Talbot Suite Lon Chaney Jr, The Easter Bunny, The primeval sleeve note, red curtain, the stings, a crush-can dominates a scowling buddha.